The American Urology Association (AUA) identifies low blood testosterone (Low-T) as less than 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) on two tests obtained in the morning.
When you visit Medi Spa at Choto servicing Farragut, TN and Knoville, TN, you will be evaluated by our Nurse Practitioners and see if you are a good candidate for testosterone replacement therapy.
How the process works:
1) Consult: Medical History, Vital Signs, Lifestyle Questionnaire, Blood Work is drawn.
2) Injection: At time of consult if determined, your first injection of testosterone is given. It is an intramuscular injection and usually given on the glutes or deltoid.
3) Lab Results: about 48 hour turnaround, we will call you with your results and schedule your next appointment.
5) Follow up - Weekly injections are necessary to maintain healthy levels of testosterone. Just schedule online on medispa-choto.com, and the appointment will be around 10-15 minutes at the most.
6) Go on and enjoy a happy and energetic day!